Craft & Commerce partners with innovative brands, startups and cause organizations to unlock the power of social media advertising in driving impactful, scalable outcomes such as attention, actions, signups, and sales. We defy conventional advertising wisdom by starting small, testing like crazy, and scaling only what we know works.
We’re looking for a contract (with growth potential to full-time) Digital Project Manager through the end of 2016.
Ideal candidates will have approximately 2-4 years experience managing concurrent, complex digital projects, with a preference for e-commerce experience.
You’ll be an integral part of our fast-growing, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team. We’ll look to you to take ownership of project goals and milestones, translate that into an actionable project roadmap, and orchestrate all the moving pieces to ensure on-time delivery, working collaboratively with internal, external, and client stakeholders to do so.
Ideal candidates will bring to the table a track record of:
- Gracefully managing digital projects to a successful outcome
- Proactively navigating bottlenecks, delays, and other hiccups
- Balancing big-picture vision with fluid, fast-paced daily demands
- Wowing clients with smart, efficient, clear communications
This contract will last September-December 2016, with the possibility to join us full-time at project end. We anticipate a commitment of 30 hours per week during this time, remotely from a workspace of your choosing. Please submit LinkedIn profile or website, resume, and a short note describing why you’re a fit here.
- Spearhead project leadership day-to-day
- Translate project vision into a detailed executional roadmap
- Coordinate workflows, deadlines, reporting and deliverables per the project roadmap, including an e-commerce promotion and production calendar
- Track project progress in real-time, iterating and optimizing as-needed
- Identify, brief and scope vendor resources to execute on project deliverables
- Organize and lead internal and external project meetings, including kickoffs, brainstorms, and weekly status checks
- Pull raw campaign data and draw insights to generate client-facing reporting documents
- 2-4 years of post-college experience managing concurrent projects and coordinating teams to successful digital outcomes
- Stellar written and oral communication skills; experience writing project briefs, developing budgets, managing clients and creating project roadmap and reporting documents
- Working knowledge of paid social, e-commerce, and related digital marketing domains
- Experience working within creative asset tracking and digital development
- Solid knowledge of MS Office software and Google Docs; experience with some or all of the following preferred: Asana, Harvest, Slack, Google Analytics, HTML, CSS, Social Media Ad Platforms.
Please submit LinkedIn profile or website, resume, and a short note describing why you’re a fit here.