Smart Apartment Data is seeking a Project Manager, responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of projects.
- work and communicate with upper management and multiple departments to ensure the projects meet the scheduled delivery.
- assemble and coordinate multiple teams and maintain motivation to ensure productivity is at its highest level.
- work in partnership with technical and efficiency teams to minimize time loss and excess cost
- report on all aspects of the project daily in clear concise updates.
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- work with quality control to address any issues or concerns
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- manage multiple projects and priorities
- qualification in Project Management or equivalent experience
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- strong communication skills
- planning and organizational skills
- influencing and leading skills
- attention to detail
- self-motivated, innovative, and creative.
To apply, please visit https://smart-apartment-data.breezy.hr/