Job Title: Bilingual Client Services Representative
Position Type: Full Time
Begin a New Career with a Purpose at Sterling
We’re a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!
The Client Services Representative’s primary responsibilities will be answering inbound phone calls from applicants and clients. This position will also consist of responding to e-mail inquiries and partnering with internal teams to respond to client needs timely.
We’ll provide top-notch training consisting of job-shadowing, self-paced training modules and 1on1 leadership-led learning. We provide you with the tools to be outstanding in your role along with ongoing coaching and mentoring.
Our Client Services Representatives speak with a variety of clients and candidates from primarily the North and South America regions. We frequently engage with applicants who are applying for positions with our clients to answer inquiries and provide guidance on completing their background check and/or onboarding forms. Client Service Representatives are also the liaisons between internal fulfillment departments and external clients; helping ensure that the background check process runs effectively.
If you’re desiring a fast-paced, dynamic call center position within a high-performing team – this is the opportunity for you!
- Professionally assist applicants with navigation of background check and onboarding processes while ensuring confidentiality and positively-representing Sterling.
- Respond to questions about our services, results, and provide additional specialized services upon request.
- Interacting with clients of various sizes via phone and e-mail contact as well as maintain client relationships
- Ensure that all requests and case management workflows are resolved in a timely manner to meet contractual SLAs and client expectations.
- Effectively communicate with clients, management and team members on an as needed basis with issue resolution.
- Conduct and deliver additional projects as assigned by manager.
This Is What We’re Looking For:
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish (reading, writing and speaking).
- Must have excellent communication and professional writing skill.
- Excellence in analyzing situations and can respond quickly in a courteous and professional manner.
- Adapts quickly and is self-driven to learn and understand process.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and with time-sensitive projects.
- Must be exceptionally reliable with attendance and punctuality.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Some college or college degree preferred.
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe.
Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values:
- It’s All About People
- The Client is Always in the Room
- Deliver Results: They Matter
- Start with Trust and Prove It Everyday
Why You Should Join:
You’ll Grow. Make an Impact. Build Community.
- You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
- GREAT Paid Time Off with donations program
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision and more only sweeten the experience
- Health Club Discount
- 401k with MATCH
- Company Vacation House
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Philanthropic Opportunities
In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working and we think you will too.
Check out our current job openings: http://www.sterlingcheck.com/About/Careers
Equal Employment Opportunities at Sterling
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Sterling is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment individuals regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related conditions), gender identity and expression, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, military service and genetic information; and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
Candidate must be living in or near the following areas:
Roseville / Sacramento, CA
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.