Do you want to take part in changing the world by giving scientists instant access to innovative research? By connecting the right people to work on breakthrough discoveries? All while working from home?
We are looking for you, if you are motivated by helping clients succeed, and you value the unprecedented lifestyle the Internet enables.
As a Client Relationship Associate, you are the main contact for our clients, providing exceptional customer experiences and acting as liaison between clients and the Development Team. You ensure success for thousands of users by guiding your clients through the process and creating the app they need.
This is a position for someone who has a passion for learning, loves mobile technology, continuously exceeds expectations, and enjoys sharing their knowledge with others. “Mediocre” should be a term that makes you queasy and the “unknown” should drive you towards discovery rather than make you nervous.
Our office is Skype, our customers are nonprofits, and our end users are highly educated professionals. We are a hightech company in California developing advanced mobile applications for iPhone/iPad, Android, and other devices for some of the largest conferences and meetings in the medical and scientific industry. Attendees and clients love our apps and that means: While you are enjoying a remote office from a mountain top, you helped save thousands of trees, reduced many tons of paper waste, and possibly connected scientists and doctors who are now working on the next breakthrough research.
More information about ATIV Software can be found at http://ativsoftware.com
You will be involved in all business aspects of the company and tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Organize and manage app implementation and act as a primary point of contact (project management)
- Research and understand clients’ challenges and goals and proactively look out for their best interest
- Communicate client desires and issues effectively to the project team
- Maintain accurate account records
- Support marketing and PR in the development of client case studies through excellent client relationships
- Act as liaison between clients and development, sales, and marketing
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of system or process improvements, new retention campaigns, and joint projects with Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA 3.+
- Ability to efficiently organize, plan, and prioritize tasks
- Work independently with a mostly flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends as necessary (your client’s event may start on a Sunday)
- Mastery of PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word or Google Apps plus basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data from multiple sources
- Excellent verbal, phone, and written communication and customer presentation skills
- Detail oriented with a desire to complete projects accurately and deliver highquality products on time
- Reliable highspeed Internet access
- Must be available to travel as required
- Resident of either NC, PA, VA, OH, WA
How to apply
Send the following to hrapplication [at] ativsoftware.com in a single email (incomplete entries will not be reviewed):
- Cover letter as email body
- Include in cover letter:
- a spreadsheet formula: how would you combine the content from cell A2 and cell B2 in Excel and ensure there are no extra spaces at the end?
- Which job board did you find us on?
- Linkedin Profile URL
- Degree and GPA
- Attach resume in PDF format only
- Optionally include:
- Sample of your writing skills in PDF format or link to web page
- Letter of recommendation from a past or current employer