Work-From-Home Digital Marketing Specialist
We create world leading, content superior, business conferences & events targeted at senior-level executives in major organisations, for example http://btoes.com/
Knowing we are solving the challenges and issues that matter, is our guiding force, our inspiration and our why.
- Working actively in Hubspot, Canva, Photoshop and our bespoke Event CMS.
- Design graphics and CTAs for email campaigns and blogs in Canva & Photoshop
- Create Blogs & Landing Pages and social publish in Hubspot
- Create and execute graphic based email campaigns in Hubspot at subscribers from both an attendee and sponsorship perspective and key leveraging event stakeholders.
- Create email marketing automation flows and lead nurturing campaigns to drive MOF, BOF leads targeting our key personas to our conference event site and ultimately to become conference paying attendees in Hubspot workflows.
- Write and create compelling benefit driven email copy.
- Overall website management,
- Digital Marketing Degree or Relevant Professional Marketing Qualifications
- You must have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience and a proven track-record in digital, email and inbound marketing ideally using Hubspot ideally within the B2B conference / event sector.
- Experience of inbound marketing strategies, social media marketing and execution of the same.
- Positive, Confident and Professional. A Can-Do Work Ethic. Willing to put the hours in to hit deadlines. High Energy, Resilient and Well Organised.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to HR@proqis.com the below with the subject line: SD – Digital Marketing
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Examples of graphic designs you have done, email campaigns you have created and blogs you have created etc.
- What design and marketing SASS applications you have actively used.
- Detail briefly where your expertise and natural unique abilities lie
- 200 words on why you are suitable for the role
- Your fee expectations