If you’re looking to submit a guest blog article on SkipTheDrive, you’ve come to the right place.
Successful article contributions to SkipTheDrive are interesting, comprehensive, and data-driven posts that inform our users.
We greatly appreciate guest postings and realize that the opportunity is mutually beneficial. Please understand that we need to keep our reader’s interests first, and we need to make sure that whatever is posted on our site is “top notch.” It’s for this reason that we may not accept all guest posting requests.
Topics we’re interested in
- Remote work
- Digital Nomad Lifestyles
- Workplace flexibility
Exceptions may be made, depending on your suggested topic.
What’s in it for you?
SkipTheDrive is a well-known search platform in the remote/telecommuting job space, and has been included in numerous publications, including Inc.com, Yahoo News and Fox Business. If your completed article meets our requirements and is accepted, you may include a short bio section at the end of the article with one link back to your social media profile, website, or blog.
Accepted blog articles will be also promoted via social media.
Guest blog requirements
- The article must be unique and high-quality. Ask yourself “How will this be useful to the readers?”
- The topic must be relevant to our niche (see our blog)
- Do not include any pics. We will provide pics for articles.
- Minimum 1,000 words with excellent grammar and spelling
- The article may not be overly promotional for your company or organization (remember, you will have an opportunity for a short bio with a link back to your site or social media profile)
- Provide proper attribution of quotes, citations, and content referenced outside of the article
- The article may not contain profanity, be offensive, or be overly critical of other organizations
- Affiliate links are not permitted
Please note that we have full discretion as to whether or not requests will be accepted.
Things to know if your article gets accepted
- We reserve the right to update the article as we see fit. This includes adding links as well as removing outbound links to sites we deem as ‘spammy.’ We may also decide to add the rel=”nofollow” attribute to outbound links that are questionable. This protects our site’s search ranking, as outbound links to spammy sites can be detrimental.
- We do not guarantee that the article will show up in search engines (i.e. Google, Bing)
- There is no guarantee as to how long your article will be live on our site
- You can include a short bio at the end of your article (up to 60 words), including one link back to your social media profile, website, or blog.
Guest posting inquiry
For guest posting consideration, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Links to a few examples of previous articles
- The topic(s) are you interested in writing about
- Acknowledgement that you have read and agree to the requirements