What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support our growing Boot Camp Learning team. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Project Manager in managing a subset of projects. This person will also be responsible for assisting our Learning Design and QA teams with resource management and project planning.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the QA and Editorial departments in planning resources, managing day-to-day workflow, and identifying risks across projects.
- Create & maintain project documents including project plans, project playbooks, and project status updates across a set of projects.
- Support the Project Manager in scheduling and attending weekly meetings with project teams to measure project progress.
- Work with the Project Manager to solve problems, identify risks, and manage change around project delays.
- Provide administrative support to the project manager.
- Contribute to the overall success and growth of the project management team through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Build strong relationships with Boot Camp Learning team stakeholders to ensure alignment with project timelines.
- Support the Project Manager in the daily management of the project portfolio.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a deadline-driven project setting
- College degree or equivalent training (e.g., project management training/certification)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a deadline-driven setting
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to support the management of multiple projects at the same time
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Smartsheets or similar project management software
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $55,300, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.