Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager collaborates with 500 Global’s stakeholders to ensure business requirements and user stories are defined, solutions are developed, and implementation plans are delivered in-scope, on-time and on-budget
- Prioritize & plan technical projects in order to accomplish their goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Schedule tasks, deadlines and milestones for stakeholders and resources
- Intimately understand the requirements of projects and ensure that work proceeds on-spec
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks when things go off-plan (due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc.) and bring them back on-plan or create a new plan
- Monitor and report on the progress of projects
- Perform quality assurance testing as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- 4+ years of supporting experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven skills in managing scope, budget and timeline
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional solutions
- Experience managing technical projects on a 2-week sprint cycle and/or software development
- Project management or related certifications (PMP, CAPM, SCRUM, etc.)
- Significant experience with a wide variety of project/work management toolsets (ex: JIRA or similar) and productivity tools (ex: Zapier or similar)
- Previous experience in PE, VC, or financial sectors.
- Additional Salesforce certifications (list).
- Experience managing external contractors from proposal to delivery phases.
- Organizational savvy and ability to build consensus across multiple global teams.
- Experience working with (or at) startups.
- Exposure to any/many of these platforms:
- AllVue / Altareturn
- Unlimited PTO, plus Holidays
- Eligibility to participate in Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Eligibility to participate in the 401(k) Plan
- The opportunity to work with phenomenal people around the world!
500 Global is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at 500 Global are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. 500 Global encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
Apply for this job