The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
6sense uncovers anonymous buying behavior, prioritizes accounts for sales and marketing, and enables them to engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything needed to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, and compete and win more often.
6sense is seeking a Procurement Analyst to join the newly formed Procurement team. The Procurement Analyst will own overall project leadership in support of spend analytics to identify sourcing opportunities and pipeline development for all indirect spend categories across the company. This individual will also play an important role in supporting managing strategic sourcing projects, including market and supplier research, RFP project management, contract negotiations, and analytics support.
The Procurement Analyst will play a pivotal role in the development of the Procurement function at 6sense and will engage with a wide range of business stakeholders to enable 6sense to scale the function rapidly. They will also support the assigned categories in the alignment of cost models and spend trends, to recommend future sourcing initiatives.
Procurement Analysts must have a strong bias for decision-making rooted in data and analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that is having a daily impact on company success. If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company, come make history with 6sense’s Procurement team.
Primary responsibilities of this role:
- Contribute to the development and update of 6sense Procurement policies, processes, and operating models.
- Lead category spend analysis initiatives and drive reporting.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of recommended sourcing projects for the strategic sourcing team.
- Partner with business stakeholders to conduct opportunity assessment and stakeholder engagement to expand procurement influence into new spend areas
- Direct project-management of key stages in the strategic RFx process.
- Conduct market and supplier research to enhance and inform sourcing and negotiation strategies
- Cull insights from the analysis, consolidation and scoring of vendor proposals, and make recommendations to Director of Procurement and business partners.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models and bench-marking analysis.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on procurement processes and maintain procurement ethics in accordance with 6sense’s global policies.
- Maintain and update the Procurement organization’s best practice documents
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of relevant strategic sourcing and procurement experience; preferably experience at a SaaS company and/or other hyper-growth environment
- Experience in indirect procurement functions and categories, preferably in IT (HW/SW) and/or Marketing
- In-depth understanding of best-in-class procurement practices (category management, bench marking, should-cost models, RFx).
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a SaaS company and/or other hyper-growth environment.
- Ability to manage and influence business stakeholders.
- Proven written and oral communicator, with strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills to act as an effective change agent, unlocking barriers to value for priority spend categories.
- Passionate self-starter with the highest integrity and ethics.
- Advanced analytical and financial skills including the ability to quickly synthesize, distill and draw conclusions on large amounts of disparate data.