Revenue Accounting Manager
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behaviour, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
6sense is looking for a Revenue Accounting Manager to join our growing team. The Manager will serve as the subject matter expert on ASC 606, maintaining recognition policies, and managing revenue accounting and invoicing teams.
- Review Software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales contracts and commission accruals for compliance with ASC 606
- Manage revenue recognition, invoicing and collection teams including the linkage between our quoting software and the ERP system
- Validate accruals, prepare revenue account reconciliations, journal entries, and disclosures
- Provide insight on the appropriate revenue recognition for large or complex contracts with customers
- Draft or maintain revenue accounting procedures
- Review and monitor Annual Contract Value calculations
- Maintain internal control documentation and assist with revenue process development
- Assist with the internal and statutory audit
- Other ad-hoc projects
- CPA Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with eight or more years of public accounting or industry experience including recurring or SaaS revenue recognition experience under ASC 606.
- Implementation of revenue accounting policies in accordance with ASC 606 in SaaS organization is a plus.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize competing workloads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite.