Senior Director, Account Management
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high-quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
AbleTo is the leading provider of high-quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable, and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategic growth and development within new clients and strategic partners to align AbleTo and clients’ strategies and goals.
- Identify and prioritize mutually beneficial opportunities to increase account revenue. Opportunities include: expanding current programs to reach new populations – e.g., ACO and Medicare Advantage; increasing engagement with and enrollment of currently targeted populations; and suggesting and helping to develop new product/pricing configurations, in collaboration with and approved by AbleTo’s Finance team.
- Construct and deliver on a strategic account-level business plan, with projected revenue and tactics required for success.
- Drive account satisfaction and client retention.
- Understand, quantify and present AbleTo programs in order to drive new opportunities and increase the level of satisfaction.
- Increase AbleTo’s awareness and relevance with key account stakeholders by identifying, developing, and deploying mutually beneficial opportunities to raise the account/AbleTo partnership through peer-reviewed studies, press opportunities, industry and client events, training, etc. Increase AbleTo’s revenue.
- Coordinate the management of the accounts’ daily requirements with the Account Manager and Client Services teams: escalations, regular communications, reports, and referral coordination.
Who You Are:
- Significant experience planning, managing, and growing large health plan accounts. preferably with experience in both the commercial and Medicare Advantage/Medicaid populations
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build consensus with internal and external stakeholders in support of strategic account objectives.
- Experience in conceptual sales of population health management services to plans (Behavioral Health a desired plus)
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue and client satisfaction goals
- Solid understanding of the financial implications of Account Management strategies and tactics, including Pricing and Risk Sharing.
- Ability to communicate and work with clinical and product teams for new ideas generation, program roll-outs, and problem resolution
- Ability to initiate and cultivate meaningful, productive relationships at all levels of an account.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with internal constituents to secure resources and talent.
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuous basis
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level of the client organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.AbleTo is an E-Verify company.