Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast moving, and dynamic individuals to help implement and deliver our world class platform solutions.
As a Consultant, you have the ability to interpret large scale customer requirements and translate them into a successful implementation of our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). The ideal candidate will have experience implementing CMMS, EAM, or other similar business applications and be willing to travel nationwide.
This role will be working on/with our Maintenance Connection product within the Commercial Real estate industry. Maintenance Connection’s software helps maintenance teams manage work orders, organize and execute preventative maintenance, predict asset maintenance, and manage enterprise assets and equipment inventory.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Professional Services and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Delivering at least 60-70% billable hours
- Road warrior willing to travel (up to 50%) of the time for in-person customer visits
- Committed to being a product expert and using best practice to achieve customer goals
- Proven ability to successfully manage and balance multiple projects (typically 10-20 active)
- Self-motivated learning style with a drive for consistent improvement
- Ability to design an efficient software use process to maximize the ROI for our product
- Experience leading customer implementations (10 to 50+ days) from kick-off to go live
- Core and transactional data migration including mapping, import, and error/warning analysis
- Training small to large (typically < 20 people) groups of end-users remotely or in-person
- Building documentation for agendas, project progress, action items, process flow, and guides
- Must live within 45 minutes of a major international airport
What you bring to the table:
- Technical scoping including integrations and user interface customization
- Advanced report design and configuration with MC’s proprietary report generator
- Working knowledge of SQL scripting and HTML
- Experience with physical maintenance, preventive schedules, or inventory management
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- This job does require travel up to 50% domestically or internationally, once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.