Manager, Professional Services- Remote
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast moving, and dynamic individuals to help implement and deliver our world class platform solutions.
The Manager, Professional Services will serve as the lead of a 5-10-person team, to include project managers, functional consultants and technical consultants. This proven leader must have a track record of delivering customer value through software and consulting implementations. This role will also be responsible for both managing the department’s budget, as well as creating revenue through individual and team sales efforts.
This role will report to the Director, Professional Services and will be a remote opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Works closely with Practice Leader and other team managers to determine what is required to manage the team and oversee client projects while leading the team to meet or exceed all Professional Service performance metrics and project deliverables
- Manages performance of a team of implementation consultants to ensure appropriate development and growth
- Identifies areas for improvement and develops and executes solutions to improve in areas including operations, documentation, utilizations and customer satisfaction; and works with Financial Force to manage users, monitor metrics and create reporting
- Assists with review of bookings, resource usage and constraints in order to anticipate demand and assign Consultants to projects and billable work that refine utilization
- Works with the Sales Team to assist with scoping calls, creating estimates and SOW’s
- Assists with hiring, training and mentoring of resources to ensure resource pool is project ready and assimilated into the team and their job responsibilities
- Provides management support for client escalations to drive issue resolution
- Collaborates with other Accruent departments to create companywide best practice and enhance global capacities.
- Serves as client advocate and ensures the provision of services that build long-term relationships between Accruent, it’s partner and customers
- Stays abreast of system development and enhancements by ongoing professional development through training and membership in related professional organizations.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of management experience with proven leadership skills
- 3+ years experience in Service organizations as a Manager, Project Manager, or Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Management of 5 or more people in various geographic locations
- Experience working on Time & Material and Fixed Fee projects
- Understanding of financial metrics associated with Services Delivery (Utilization, Margin, Delivery Efficiency, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, with good time management skills
- Strong self-management and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as team leader in a fast-paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively
- Strong people skills and ability to work with other departments in multiple time zones and with diverse cultures
- A client-focused mindset, delivering customer results and exceptional service
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.