(Remote) Entry Level Process Coordinator/Personal Lines (IBTX)
Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have 500 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as a Process Coordinator/Personal Lines with IBTX, an Acrisure Agency Partner.
This position will be responsible for assisting the commercial lines team in servicing accounts in an automated, efficient, cost effective manner that provides for retention, growth, and profitability. This position will also include a small portion of personal lines which will be processing and delivering home/auto quotes. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process quotes, renewals, account summaries, certificates, changes and endorsements
- Request endorsements, quotes, and/or issue endorsements on insurance company websites
- Request loss run reports
- Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent in education and experience, required
- Active P&C insurance license, required or must be willing and able to obtain within 90 days of hire.