Web Development Assistant Team Leader US
Airfleet is a global MarTech company with a global team of web developers who are passionate about building beautiful digital experiences.
We are looking for a talented Assistant Team Leader to join our US team and help manage a squad of web developers and clients. There are great career opportunities within Airfleet globally and we would love to take you on that journey.
What's the job?
- Help oversee day-to-day operations of your own web development team.
- Take ownership of team members’ tasks, ensuring best quality delivery on schedule and on budget.
- Assist in delegating tasks, set deadlines, and monitor your team's performance.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Serve as a technical expert and knowledge hub for the team’s projects.
- Be a primary contact for clients and deliver an amazing customer experience.
- At least one year of work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Ability to commit to, and fulfill tight deadlines reliably.
- Ability to manage a global team of remote developers
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and transparency.
- Superb communication and leadership skills:
- Proactive & Empowering: initiating, and driving conversations forward.
- Tactful & Positive: Drive team members to uphold professional standards and improve on weak spots in a supportive yet uncompromising manner.
- Excellent Organizational and time-management skills
- Great spoken and written English skills.
- Availability to work full time in US working hours.
- Experience managing a remote team.
- Inquisitive and curious personality with great troubleshooting skills.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.