Information Security Analyst
Airship - Company site
January 12, 2022
· You are based in Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.
· You are actively taking the next steps in advancing your Information Security career.
· You are smart and keep your cool in the face of a challenge.
· You describe yourself as a quick study and enjoy learning new things.
· You have a deep interest in and demonstrated aptitude for computer security.
· You like helping others, regardless of their technical prowess.
· You are a strong team player and are self-directed as needed.
About the Position
This position is based on the industry standard of a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst role. This is a unique opportunity to take your Information Security career to the next level, or if you are looking to make the jump from Information Technology to Information Security and are looking to get your “foot in the door”.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Compliance & Security, the Analyst monitors assets for security events, works with existing tools to assist with security monitoring, and participates in the process of vulnerability management at Airship.
· Monitoring real-time alerts using Splunk SIEM
· Reviewing and take actions on daily security reports from various alerting systems
· Analyzing vulnerability management reports (Rapid7) and working with teams to remediate findings
· Working with 3rd party security testers to manage findings from their tests
· Advising the Security Team on custom logging and security rules to be modified in Airship tools and applications
· Researching emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of security events or applicability to Airship’s systems, use this research to aid in development of new in-house scripts, tools, and alerts
· Recommend improvements to the Information Security Program
· Has at least two-year degree in Computer Science or related field (Or 4+ years’ relevant work experience)
· Has worked in Information Security for 2+ years
· OR has worked as an Information Technology (IT) team member for 4+ years
· Industry certifications you may have include A+, Security+, CCSP, OSCP, Google GCP Certified, Splunk Core / Enterprise Certified
· Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) preferred
· Knowledge of Python and Java a plus
Marketers, mobile product owners and developers at thousands of the world’s most admired companies rely on Airship’s App Experience Platform to create and adapt powerful app experiences that accelerate onboarding, user understanding for next-level personalization and monetization to capture more business value for everyone involved.
With the dawn of apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation, proactive in-app conversations and now rich in-app experiences that business users can create and adapt on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app update required.
Learn more about Airship here: Airship Newsroom