Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Career with a heart! You speak Spanish. You like helping people. You want to feel supported in your work. If that sounds like you – this could be your perfect job. Every day, concerned people call the AlgaeCal helpline. They’ve just had bad news about their bones – and they’re scared they might fracture at any moment. But after talking with YOU, their fear will melt away.
We call our Customer Care Representatives – Bone Health Consultants – and here’s a few of the daily tasks you’ll be enjoying:
- Chatting with customers about their bone scans
- Answering questions about our supplements
- Helping customers place orders
- Talking with customers about possible medications interactions
- But most importantly, setting our customers up for MAXIMUM SUCCESS
This opportunity is tailor-made for you if:
You’re highly motivated to work at home. You’ve got a solid customer service background. You’re completely fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written). You get a kick out of helping people find that aha moment – where they go from despair to hope. You’re organized. You’re humble. You don’t just accept feedback – you WANT feedback, because you’re hungry to be better than you were yesterday.
So if you want to work with some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. And you want to feel good about making a difference in the world –– all while working in the comfort of your home –– send us your resume. And BTW… we’re a super-organized team, so don’t worry about training or equipment – we’ll make sure you have everything you need for your new career with us.
- Annual team trip (most recently, Los Cabos, Mexico!) which you are eligible for after one year of employment. This amounts to another week of paid vacation, plus we cover hotel, food, flights and entertainment.
- AlgaeCal Healthcare Plan (Premiums Covered 100%!), which you’re eligible to sign up for after three months of employment.
- Flexible Stat Holidays with the option to bank days for later use.
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. This is an essential part of your application. We need to make sure you’re a good fit for our happy team – that’s why we’ll be paying close attention to your carefully written cover letter.
Applications submitted without a resume and cover letter will be unsuccessful.
Please, read carefully:
1. Write a cover letter addressing:
- Why you’re the best Bilingual Customer Service Representative for this role. Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
- Describe why you fit perfectly with our values. Read them here:http://shorturl.at/lptFT
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job:
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
2.Upload your cover letter and resume:
- Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file.
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and upload your (1) cover letter (2) resume.