Customer Service Representative, Edmonton, Remote
Career with a heart! If you like helping people, and you want to feel supported in your work –– this is the opportunity for you. Every day, concerned people call the AlgaeCal helpline. They’ve just had bad news about their bones – and they’re scared they might snap at any moment. But after talking with YOU, their fear will melt away.
We call our Customer Care Representatives – Bone Health Consultants – and a typical day might include:
- Chatting with customers about their bone scans
- Answering questions about our supplements
- Helping customers place orders
- Talking with customers about possible medications interactions
- But most importantly, setting our customers up for MAXIMUM SUCCESS
This opportunity is tailor-made for you if:
You’ve got a solid customer service background. You get a kick out of helping people find that aha moment – where they go from despair to hope. You’re organized. You’re humble. You don’t just accept feedback – you WANT feedback, because you’re hungry to be better than you were yesterday.
So if you want to work with some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. And you want to feel good about making a difference in the world –– all while working in a well-organized & supportive workplace –– send us your resume. And BTW… some of our senior executives started out in this role –– so if you’ve got the talent, there’s no telling where this job might take you 🙂
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. Please, read carefully:
1. Write a cover letter addressing:
- Why you’re the best Customer Service Representative for this role. Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
- Describe why you fit perfectly with our values. Read them here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1deCCJZ6tiDiOSlr_W0UdCuM_V_ahzPBs/view
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job:
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
2. Upload your cover letter and resume:
- Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file.
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and upload your cover letter and resume.