Senior Administrative Sales Support, Experienced in Digital Marketing (Remote or in-office)
Would you like a role in one of the brightest business teams in North America? A tight-knit group of some of the best marketers, pay-per-clickers, and entrepreneurs on earth. People who are scary-smart. Who love what they do. And who uses their genius to make the world a better place. If you’ve got the chops… this isn’t just another job… it’s a chance to 10X your life.
We know you’ll thrive in our can-do atmosphere. You see, in most workplaces you can find at least a few colleagues who are hungry for success… but at AlgaeCal it’s part of the culture. Every day you’ll be surrounded by some of the most passionate people you’ll ever meet. They’ll love your big ideas. They’ll appreciate your ambitious leadership. And when the time is right… they’ll party with you in Mexico! More about that below – but first more about us…
What Do We Do?
AlgaeCal is a nutritional supplement company and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies. One of the reasons for that growth? AlgaeCal is the only company in the world that offers a natural way to increase bone mineral density in adults. Only AlgaeCal products are allowed by Health Canada to use the claim “improves bone mineral density.”
But traditional ‘wisdom’ says increasing bone density isn’t possible. So we need help to spread the word about AlgaeCal. That’s where you come in as the Operations Manager of our Health Care Professional division
What Will You Do?
Our new Health Care Professional division of Algaecal markets our science-backed formula to medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors and clinics. You’ll be managing our growth-explosion into this untapped market. Honestly… this is one of the most challenging roles we’ve ever hired for… we’re looking for a real go-getter. Someone who can work with our paid marketing team to create kick-ass email campaigns at the top of our funnel, guide an outbound call center in the middle of our funnel, and organise dropshipping at the bottom.
- You have a solid background in digital marketing, lead generation/lead management and order fulfillment operations.
- You know how to collaborate with digital marketing teams to develop and implement lead-gen campaigns.
- You’re fully conversant in Salesforce software.
- You’ve got an eye for detail, and understand how to interpret and take action on key metrics.
- You’ve worked with fulfillment centers and know how to set-up dropship/affiliate programs to complement in-clinic dispensary sales.
- You understand how to use an outbound call center to generate leads.
- And it’s a big plus if you have a proven track record in B2B digital marketing.
In addition to the above skills, you will embody our values:
- You’re humble; You’re great at what you do, but you put the team and others ahead of yourself.
- You’re hungry to learn and grow.
- You’re “people smart”; You’re good at working with others and being a productive member of a high-performing team.
The truth is, if you don’t have these qualities, you won’t last long at AlgaeCal. So if you’re missing one of them, be honest with yourself. You can save yourself a lot of headaches by finding a company that’s better suited to you.
What Will You Earn?
Let’s agree on salary and vacation once we know what you offer, but our goal is to pay above the market rate for your unique skills.
- A brand new, beautiful workspace in the heart of the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood complete with Mac-ecosystems and convertible standing desks
- Weekly family style team lunches with tasty, home-cooked food
- $2000 flexible employee health benefits package
- Monthly team events and activities
- Annual team trip (most recently, Los Cabos, Mexico!) which you are eligible for after one year of employment. This amounts to another week of paid vacation, plus we cover hotel, food, flights and entertainment.
- Pet-friendly office (furry co-workers!)
- Flexible Stat Holidays with the option to bank days for later use
- Work-From-Home-Wednesdays (available after 6 months of employment)
- Casual dress code
How To Apply
So, do you have what it takes to become the next member of the AlgaeCal HCP Division?
Job opportunities like this don’t come along often, and we’ve got a lot to offer our successful applicants. So, to make sure our future Senior Administrative Sales Support of HCP is the real-deal, will be a great fit, and will thrive at AlgaeCal, we ask a little more than your run-of-the-mill job application:
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. Please, read carefully:
1. Write a cover letter addressing:
- Why you’re the best person for this role. Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
- Describe why you fit perfectly with our values. Read them: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1deCCJZ6tiDiOSlr_W0UdCuM_V_ahzPBs/view
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
2. Explain what you’re doing now for a job:
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
3. Upload your cover letter and resume:
- Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file.
Yes, our hiring process is challenging, but it’s our way of selecting the best… and your way of ensuring your AlgaeCal teammates are tops.
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and upload your cover letter and resume.
***Note: Please include your cover letter WITH your resume in one document. Applications without a cover letter will not be read!
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right person, so act quickly, and you can also expect a prompt response.