Quality Assurance Specialist (Fully Remote)
Alpine enjoys a nationwide reputation for quality products and for providing genuinely helpful service. Alpine designs HVAC solutions for our customers nationwide. We ship heating and cooling equipment to our customers’ homes or businesses and help them find local installers. We have a strong following and many repeat customers. Alpine experiences double-digit growth year over year. We are the largest and most tenured e-commerce retailer of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our customers give Alpine the highest ratings in our industry with an average score of 4.8 out of 5 across tens of thousands of reviews.
In this position, you will help our teams achieve consistent service that wows our customers by reviewing customer interactions and holding the team accountable to high performance standards. You will grade interactions with customers to determine if customers received genuinely helpful service. These call and chat reviews help our team to improve through feedback and accountability. Your assessments and helpful comments will allow team members to grow and thrive within their roles and will help give our customers great experiences.
1. Review inbound and outbound calls for teams for quality assurance according to our metrics
2. Research account activity to ensure proper completion, follow up, and communication.
3. Review chat logs for team members for quality assurance.
4. Audit data and system reports for discrepancies, identifying and reporting anomalies
This is a fully remote position. This is not a flex-time position – it is consistent dedicated work during scheduled hours.
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions
- Active listening skills
- Appreciation for research
- A good balance of left and right-brained thinking
- Can hold people accountable to high standards
- Strong attention to detail with a precision-mindset
- Must have high-speed internet, a quiet workspace without family or pets in the room and a back-up plan for power or internet outages (we provide all computer and headset equipment)
- Competitive compensation
- Group health insurance including health savings account; options for dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Work-from-home position, even after COVID-19 pandemic is over
- All computer equipment provided
We are future-minded innovators working to provide intelligent heating and cooling solutions to everyday homeowners. Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We have helped hundreds of thousands of customers while maintaining the strongest reputation in our industry.
We seek to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, our primary value is that everyone wins.
Learn more and view all openings at: careers.alpinehomeair.com