Senior Human Resources Business Partner
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our new Senior HR Business Partner opening is the go-to person for all things People & Culture in execution of Aparavi’s People Strategy. We are a startup. While reporting to the VP, People & Culture, your hands-on contribution to the co-creation, build, and full successful execution of assigned People, Process & Culture initiatives is expected. This means your HR Business Partner responsibilities are full cycle involving executing on DE&I, job design, talent acquisition, engagement, performance management, learning & development, talent management, compensation, health and wellness, compliance & employee relations.
Previous experience in technology start-up and/or in new hyper-growth business unit(s) within a more mature enterprise will serve you well in the multi-faceted, builder role. Your skill for influencing and communication across all levels of an organization is needed so that every Aparavian’s experience is one of reward, results and fun!
LOCATION: This role is remote work from home within the mid-west Chicagoland, Detroit, or Columbus areas. Travel on occasion to our satellite offices in California and other US major cities areas for in person meetings.
- Strategy – Execute and evolve Aparavi’s People & Culture strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. This includes partnering across the organization to champion and grow our focus in Aparavi’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Nurture – Continuously add to Aparavi’s culture and our core value “We Build, Learn & Succeed together through curating and facilitating Leadership & Skill Builder workshops and performance management processes that result in Aparavi making more money.
- Collaborate – Support current and future business needs working with assigned Business Unit leaders, their teams and the Aparavi Talent Acquisition team to ensure all Aparavian’s experience trust, psychological safety, fun, reward and engagement.
- Build – Organize and drive our candidate experience, guiding hiring leaders in their search for great talent, building our brand, and development of efficient, effective selection process.
- Grow – Maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management. Participate in professional development and networking conferences and events.
- Attitude – Imagines what can be done versus what can’t. Finds status quo to be boring. Believes Humility is leadership.
- Industry Experience – Proven working experience as an HR Business Partner supporting VP & Director org levels.
- Knowledge of Tools – Experience with developing your HR tech stack, leveraging SaaS Talent solutions sized for start-ups, including working with Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
- Depth of Expertise – Experience in DE&I, culture cascade, talent management, performance management, employment law, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations.
- Let our Platform reflect who we are. Ensuring everything starts and ends with the customer.
- Build, learn & succeed together. Co-creating with trust across our diverse teams internally & externally as we disrupt the data management industry.
- Simplicity is at the core of everything we do. Requiring all of us to have discipline, because in discipline there is freedom.
Aparavi® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to build the best product in the business, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, and have a positive impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. Rare opportunity to contribute across the entire Aparavi Platform with this new web application and its modern architecture!
WE’RE PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER which ties directly to our core value, “Build, Learn & Succeed Together” We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. We proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category.