Armory is looking to grow out our internal finance team! You will be the first Accounting Manager hired to support and assist our growing finance and accounting team to scale as Armory enters its next phase of dramatic growth. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth.
- Drive and manage the close process including closing JEs, payroll/commissions, accruals, revenue and deferred revenue, accounts reconciliations etc.
- Own day to day accounting operations, including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Work closely with FP&A to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook.
- Supervise a growing accounting team.
- Have a hacker mentality and actively work to develop self service and automation tools.
- Have experience in QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Expensify, and advanced MS Excel,G-Sheets.
- Experience at a fast paced / high growth SaaS technology company. Dealing with ambiguity and taking ownership are key traits to be successful in this role.
- Experience in SaaS
- Excellent analytical, project management and financial modeling abilities.
- Experience working both independently and in a team environment.
- 5 to 7 Years of increasing accounting responsibilities.
- Accounting BS degree or equivalent. CPA preferred.
- Collaborative work style – team player with low-ego.