This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager to support Armory’s next phase of dramatic growth. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You have a variety of skills and knowledge about the basic workings of a business and feel confident using those skills on a daily basis. You’re organized, driven and eager to help in a variety of aspects within a business.
- Lead and facilitate a tight month-end close process including closing JEs, payroll/commissions, accruals, revenue and deferred revenue, accounts reconciliations, and management reporting.
- Assist in balance sheet reconciliations and flux analyses in accordance with close calendar timelines.
- Own day to day accounting operations, including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Prepare and ensure that the ARR and TCV analysis is up to date on a weekly basis.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Assist in establishing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures
- Provide ad hoc financial and analytic support as requested to support management and/or external audit requests.
- Have a hacker mentality and actively work to develop self service and automation tools
- Have experience in QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Expensify, and advanced MS Excel.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years progressive experience in public audit/accounting preferably in a high growth enterprise SAAS/software company.
- CPA with big four audit experience is strongly preferred.
- Comfortable navigating uncertainty; embraces change; and approaches work with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to interface with senior management on a regular basis
- Collaborative work style – team player with low-ego
- Meticulous attention to detail
Why join Armory?
E-Verify Participation Notice
IER Right to Work Notice