Senior Manager / Director of Information Technology
You will be the first internal IT hire to shape Armory’s IT strategy and support our next phase of dramatic growth. You enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You have a variety of skills and knowledge about the basic workings of a business and feel confident using those skills on a daily basis. You’re organized, driven and eager to help in a variety of aspects within a business.
What You’ll Do:
- Own on-boarding and off-boarding process of IT equipment and software/SAAS solutions across a global remote first footprint
- Maintain the company wide IT infrastructure services such as SSO, systems security etc.
- Own the systems off-boarding process for terminated employees
- Own strategic software vendor relationships (AWS, Salesforce, GCP etc)
- Oversee the scoping, deployment and maintenance of key strategic technology purchases including office networking, audio visual technologies
- Meet with other teams, build relationships, understand workflows and pain points, and offer solutions with new or existing tools
- Provide assistance and program management in achieving, maintaining and renewing security certifications such as SOC2, GDPR etc.
- Manage the user maintenance of various departments
- Manage any third party vendors for help desk – (currently Black Mountain), security, compliance processes including vendor selections, negotiating pricing and SLA’s and managing deliverables.
- Build and manage an IT team as we scale
- Be a key influencer on the Armory Security Council
- Experience supporting remote engineering, development, SRE and Ops teams delivering enterprise class products and services through the SDLC
- Work with business partners to evaluate new technologies and systems that accelerate our growth, productivity, happiness and efficiency
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Manager or senior level individual contributor with experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable working with remote and distributed teams and systems
- Desire to own and develop remote first best practices for a technology company
- Familiar with the challenges of fast-paced startups
- You are a self-starter and thrive with autonomy and independence
- Working knowledge of industry standard network and device security and compliance practices
- Working knowledge of enterprise networking and WIFI setups
- Familiarity with remote and physical conference room A/V systems and technologies
- Experience rolling out and maintaining company-wide IT infrastructure services such as MDM, SSO, Anti-Virus, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with open source based software companies
- Industry certifications
- Conference presentations