Project Manager, Federal Financial Systems
What you will be doing:
- Applying knowledge, expertise, and experience to manage small- to medium-sized projects
- Leading a team and executing support services for a federal financial management system migration to a federal shared servicer
- Serving as a key point of contact among numerous stakeholders
- Identifying value-added solutions for client challenges
What you need to be considered for this role (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Technical experience associated with federal financial systems migrations, including: supporting the migration and/or implementation of federal financial management systems to (or in) a federal shared services environment; project management; communications and change management; business process engineering and service selection; data management; policy and procedure development; training; and other system analyses
- Strong background in program/project management, project design and execution, documentation, quality assurance of deliverables, and the financial management and administration of projects
- Strong overall software skills with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to execute high-level written communication and documentation
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to lead a small team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to build strong relationships and interact with the client as a key point of contact
- Ability to effectively and efficiently multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- U.S. Citizenship (and willingness to undergo a background investigation)
- All employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
What makes you stand out from the crowd (desired)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Familiarity with SQL
- Prior experience with Oracle Federal Financials
- Prior experience with Oracle OBIEE
Ascella Technologies develops and implements innovative technology solutions to deliver business outcomes and help clients manage risk. Our senior consultants and software engineers bring extensive experience in our clients’ specialized business domains, applications, and technologies. With this experience, Ascella has helped Federal, State, and local government agencies achieve success in their most critical missions. Founded in 2002, Ascella is continuously growing and looking for team members that can help us continue to deliver value-added technology-based solutions.
Ascella’s continued success is a reflection of our passion for people. We hire individuals with valuable experiences, and we strive to place people in roles that let them fully utilized their talents and flourish. We also maintain an entrepreneurial culture in which each person’s contribution makes a visible impact on our company and is recognized accordingly.
What makes Ascella employees great
- Innovative Thinkers: From small suggestions to large goals, employee voices are heard and acknowledged. We encourage employees to come up with creative ideas and give everyone the opportunity to help us define how we do things. You will have the opportunity to solve real business problems and be challenged to come up with innovative solutions.
- Lifelong learners: We value lifelong learners who are excited about professional development and personal growth. At Ascella, employees are part of a company and a culture that encourages continuous improvement of both the organization and our employees. You will work in a collaborative environment with an experienced, highly capable team that learns from each other, and you will be both challenged and supported in your efforts to learn and grow.
- Customer-Centric: Ascella is committed to complete customer satisfaction on every project. Our employees provide our customers with excellent service, proactively coming up with solutions to current and anticipated needs. The customer experience is an integral part of our mission and values, and you will work alongside people who are focused and dedicated to the commitment of customer satisfaction.
- Open Communicators: Transparency and communication are important to us at Ascella. We have an “open door” policy, and our employees ask questions and share information on a regular basis. We believe in aligning employee work with overall company objectives and being open about our strategic plan and what we are trying to achieve. We encourage regular feedback and appreciate employee input on what’s working and what’s not so we can initiate discussions about how to improve our processes.
- Inclusive: At Ascella, we encourage and embrace diversity in our workforce. We are committed to being an inclusive organization where all employees feel valued, respected, and engaged. Our employees have an array of talents, ideas, and experiences that help foster creativity and innovation and drive our success.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Ascella Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. Ascella Technologies is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.