Email Marketing Manager
We’re looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world – if that’s you – apply now.
Newchip is a virtual startup accelerator that provides world-changing early-stage companies with the software tools, training, mentorship, and the investor network necessary to successfully raise capital, build, and scale their businesses to eventual exit. We’re in 100+ countries and have a portfolio of over 2,000 startups that have raised $1B+ in funding since our launch in 2019.
Do you love Shark Tank? Imagine every day being like an episode but on a global scale, that’s what we do. We recruit top startups and we launch virtual cohorts each month from our HQ in Austin, TX, with a goal of coaching each to a point of invest-ability. We then invest in our top program graduates alongside our 3,000+ investor network and work with them until exit.
-We’re a veteran founder team with decades of experience, acquisitions and exits under our belts, and we’re looking for the next member of our team that meets both our core values and can add their skillset to our melting pot of diversity.
-We’re only recruiting entrepreneurial and driven individuals who are in it for the long haul to reach an IPO and that want to truly assist startups to drive results that create investment returns to our investors and investor partner network.
-If you’re looking to make a difference in the world and learn in 1 year what most learn in 5, we’re here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and potential to make that dream a reality – if you’re here looking for a 9-5, our company isn’t for you.
Apply today to join the 100+ employees in our HQ in Austin, Texas, or join one of our remote teams around the globe!
We are looking for talented Email Marketing Manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies and campaigns with a focus on two major communities/channels:
1. Our accelerator startup community – ie email campaigns and funnels to startups to generate applications, keep startups engaged, and help them gain the traction needed to meet our startup accelerator minimum application requirements.
2. Our investor community – ie angel investors, venture capitalist, and family office email campaigns and funnels to engage investors to come to our investor conferences and eventually to invest in our startups.
Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in venture capital, finance, angel investing, tech and startups, and can generate innovative ideas to increase engagement, applications to our programs, and investment from our investor community, we would like to meet you.
Hiring preference is in Austin at our HQ in East Austin, however, we will consider remote candidates.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in developing, launching, and iterating email marketing funnels
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Hubspot or any other marketing automation tool expertise
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field (not a requirement if you have required experience)
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas
- Industry leader in compensation packages including base plus performance incentives, equity, and company stock.
- Fully covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances; plus a 401k program.
- Join an active culture and become a pillar in the startup community with weekly team outings and community events.
- Access to all of our accelerator certificate programs if you launch a startup during your career here (valued at $1M+).
- Active culture with a gym at HQ with bouldering, weight gym, classes, yoga, steam-rooms, and showers on-site.
- Up to 30 days of vacation allotted per year including paid time off/PTO, Holidays, Sick Days, and Election Day off.
- Hybrid roles receive up to 60 days of remote work allotment per year at the discretion of your leadership team.
- ClassPass membership gives you worldwide access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
- Weekly catered lunch on Fridays, food trucks on-site on Thursdays, as well as unlimited snacks and Starbucks coffee.
- The 1st Monday of each month, we cater the whole day: a breakfast taco bar, BBQ lunch, and top performer dinner.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with thousands of startups around the globe.