Human Resources/People and Culture Analyst (Remote)
Come join us as a People and Culture Analyst and help make a difference in the Autism Community! In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing various day-to-day People and Culture operations, such as HRIS administration, coordination related to People and Culture processes and systems, benefits, onboarding, and time & attendance. A best-in-class team with a competitive benefits package.
This position is a full-time remote position.
- Manage day-to-day operations for the People and Culture team.
- Drive change through tracking and analyzing employee reports received during an employee’s lifecycle (new hire, exit interviews, pulse surveys, etc.).
- Manage internship program.
- Manage benefits administration, including claims resolution, open enrollment, FMLA and COBRA processes, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Provides guidance to supervisors and employees on leave eligibility, process, and regulatory compliance.
- Liaison with payroll to ensure employee changes and new hires are entered accurately.
- Support the People and Culture team on projects as needed
- Serves as a cultural ambassador to create an inclusive and best-in-class employee experience and culture.
- Administer employee wellness programs.
(The responsibilities listed above are representative and not all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor/s. As outlined in your performance goal setting forms, you will be responsible for achieving the goals provided by and agreed upon with your manager.)
Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of HR experience.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Professional Behavior
- Results Driven
- Customer Orientation
You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Autism Speaks data and information to which you have access.
Autism Speaks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive workplace. We recruit, evaluate, employ, and promote candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender identity or expression, protected veteran or military status, disability or other legally protected status. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for job openings. Reasonable accommodations will be provided. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
About Autism Speaks:
At Autism Speaks, our mission is to promote solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of people with autism and their families. We do this through advocacy and support; increasing understanding and acceptance of people with autism spectrum disorder; and advancing research into causes and better interventions for autism spectrum disorder and related conditions. Together with our broad and diverse community, we strive every day to achieve our vision of a world where all people with autism can reach their full potential. This mission and vision drive every member of our staff; our employees are inspired, energized and motivated by the impact we can collectively have on behalf of the autism community.
Autism Speaks celebrates every success achieved to create a kinder, more inclusive world for people with autism, and we work collaboratively across departments to find solutions that will do the most good for the most people.
Just as we strive to enhance lives today and accelerate a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow for people on the spectrum, we also aim to enhance the lives of our dedicated employees, through thick and thin.
Salary & Benefits:
Autism Speaks offers a competitive compensation, benefit and vacation package. We also provide flex work hours, weekly training sessions, tuition reimbursement and summer bonus Fridays in addition to a creative, innovative, collaborative, inclusive, kind and fun work environment.