Account Manager REMOTE
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing customer relationships and subsequently deliver renewal and upsell targets for your respective accounts. You will become the customer’s advocate within Axelerant and provide a great customer experience. You will also be contributing to our sales and marketing goals by generating reference leads and positive testimonials from key stakeholders of your accounts.
You will proactively engage in the day-to-day account management of accounts. You must mitigate customer escalations and risks with the appropriate sense of urgency and build cross-departmental relationships with other stakeholders in the organization. You will be working directly with the Delivery Management and Engineering teams. You would be regularly interfacing with the Digital Experience Consulting team towards adding continuous value to our customer partnerships.
Axelerant is seeking a candidate who can think strategically and execute tactically. You are data and metrics-driven, hands-on, detail-oriented, articulate and credible, and can work within accounts strategically.
- Maintain account retention while providing outstanding customer service and developing client relationships.
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business model and overall ecosystem.
- Nurture trusted relationships with primary stakeholders at respective accounts.
- Build relevant account plan strategies that result in performance and improved customer experience
- Monitor customer feedback and sentiments via Interviews, NPS, Satisfaction, and other survey results and build appropriate action plans and initiatives towards addressing them regularly.
- Setup and maintain a regular account check-in cadence, host Quarterly Business Reviews, manage customer escalations, and proactively identify risk and opportunities.
- Partner with internal resources ( Sales/Pre-sales, Delivery, Engineering, and Consulting teams) to resolve customer escalations or operational issues and remove roadblocks from team
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details
- Own and maintain sales pipeline and forecast from respective accounts.
- Collaborate with the Customer Marketing program lead and the marketing team to deepen our customer engagements.
- Meet and exceed set Renewal and Expansion Goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrated experience in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company serving SMB and Mid Market organizations.
- Experience with preferably HubSpot CRM or other equivalent CRM
- Strong Google Suite knowledge, including Docs, Sheet, Slides, and equivalent.
- Familiarity with web technologies, digital experience platforms, and UI/UX solutions
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing customer relationships and revenue from accounts.
- Basic Forecasting and analytical skills
- Can identify expansion opportunities when speaking to a customer
- Has owned and exceeded your renewal and upsell/ cross-sell quotas.
- Ability to negotiate difficult conversations
- Very organized, with effective time management skills