Senior Quality Assurance Engineer REMOTE
Are you detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for ensuring quality for clients who trust their teams to take their business to the next level? Are you ready to join a growing group of quality assurance (QA) experts filled with unique and talented people? Want to ditch that commute and work from wherever you find comfortable?
Axelerant is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer like you to join its team!
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer consults with technical architects for organizational and project-based quality assurance practices, is responsible for assigned quality assurance projects and their execution, and is an expert in multiple testing niches.
What to expect in the Quality Assurance hiring process at Axelerant.
- Be polite yet assertive in being a core member of the service area
- Responsible for designing and implementing testing strategies for medium-scale to complex projects.
- Supports the creation of POCs using various tools.
- Supports leading the whole team approach Test Automation in projects.
Cultivate positive external service area interactions
- Supports promoting Axelerant’s Quality Assurance service area on various social media.
- Supports presenting Axelerant capabilities on the national platform.
Cultivate positive internal service area interactions
- Supports the generation of ideas and helps populate them on the SAQA board.
- Responsible for owning and implementing complex tasks from the SAQA board.
- Responsible for conducting peer interviews in collaboration with peer and senior roles.
- Responsible for evaluating QA assignments.
Regularly participate in career development activities.
- Responsible for at least quarterly self-performance reviews.
- Responsible for actively demonstrating Axelerant core values.
- Supports organizing and mentoring learn-club channels.
- Demonstrated relevant career experience
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Experience in automating Acceptance tests
- Experience using Git source code versioning and Pull Requests
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in cross-browser testing
- Experience in cross-device (mobile) testing
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Available to work full time
Nice to Have
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to take the initiative, and thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment