Technical Consultant REMOTE
A Solutions Architect/Technical Consultant is a beacon of trusted and transferable in-depth domain knowledge, often in multiple areas within Axelerant. Solutions Architect/Technical Consultants exert influence across many projects, providing insight and guidance to leaders and teams, helping inform on final solutions.
Solutions Architect/Technical Consultants are experienced consultants and professional leaders with the wisdom to judge which of the latest tools and industry trends are worth exploring and relevant to Axelerant.
A Solutions Architect/Technical Consultant at Axelerant could progress to a Director role within five years.
- Supports pre-sales activities by creating solution proposals, presentations, POC’s, Estimations, and other customer communications
- Lead and participate with Technical Project Discovery, including Information Architecture, Requirements Engineering, and more.
- Facilitates smooth transition from discovery to delivery by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Provide Technical leadership across all areas of the enterprise, to ensure the delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Formulate and articulate the technical and implication of real-world solutions
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies, and establishing a team-wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Drive Thought-Leadership on engineering and architectural practices and standards
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client team
- Take opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of consulting activities
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
- 10+ years of relevant career experience
- 3+ years of experience using agile methodologies
- 3+ years of working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
Nice to Have
- Expertise with globally supported frameworks in multiple technologies across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages, CMSs, and Frameworks and understanding of Frontend Frameworks, Cloud Solutions, and Enterprise Integrations.
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Demonstrates useful questioning techniques and practical interpretation skills
- Experience in documenting, estimating, and presenting technical solutions for mid and large enterprises Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries – Healthcare, Higher Education, Non-Profits, Government, etc.
- Experience as an architect or leading and inspiring software development teams and working with partners
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Significant software development and infrastructure architecture experience in designing and architecting enterprise web applications
- Understanding of the issues businesses faces and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible, and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries.
- Experience in working with both business and technical stakeholders across different domains
- Experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author, or online contributor.
- Enjoys both analytical and hands-on work to solve problems