Manager, Recruiting Coordination
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
What you’ll do:
- Mature the Recruiting Coordination team operating model, establishing clear goals, performance indicators, and SLA’s that drive flexibility in load balancing and high performance in delivery
- Lead and coach a team of recruiting coordinators, providing one size fits one development opportunities to each team member
- Enable the function to perform coordination activities across the Talent Acquisition and Onboarding experience with the highest standards in close collaboration with hiring teams and cross functional stakeholders
- Optimize existing coordination processes with Technology, Automation and Optimization in mind such as the design of job profiles, panel composition, interviewer enablement, scheduling, new hire contracts, and Talent systems administration
- Identify and activate programmatic improvements for hiring and onboarding new employees that can be documented, and delivered consistently. Operationalize the changes and make them part of the coordination team service offering
- Contribute to cross-functional projects, partnering closely with Program Managers, Hiring Teams and Recruiting Leaders to positively impact recruiting coordination, the wider Talent team and everyone involved in hiring and onboarding new employees
- Design, roll out and maximize programmatic efforts with a candidate centric approach that promote a high touch and high quality experience for everyone involved
- Proactively manage the vendors and partners in the coordination space to maximize results and extend the impact of the function
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Experience leading a team in a shared service model or Center of Excellence environment with a high volume of transactions, preferably supporting HR or Recruiting
- A passion and skill for leading, coaching and developing team members
- Process driven with strong habits and a passion for efficiency improvement
- Proven track record of building and supporting high growth, high performing talent teams
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred), familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting tools
- A passion for finding solutions, creating efficiencies, optimizing systems and making things happen
- Great follow through and ownership of tasks
- A growth mindset and natural curiosity
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.