Enterprise Sales Manager: West Region
About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will lead and develop a team of Enterprise Account Executives for a fast-paced, high-growth company. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth of the Enterprise team, the development of your team, and Bevy’s success of crushing revenue goals. This position reports into our Regional Director, Enterprise Sales.
This role is currently hiring for 2 regions: West (PST + MNT + Texas) and East (CST + EST).
- Hire and develop a team of experienced Enterprise Account Executives
- Consistently deliver against team revenue goals
- Mentor and coach new team members and ensure a cohesive team environment
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Bevy
- Partner with cross-functional leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales motion. This can include: Marketing, CSM, Product, etc.
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow for success. Provide out of the box solutions, and contribute to our revenue impact.
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting. Maintain a proper pulse on the market and guide your team accordingly.
- Identify and make data-driven recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity. Ability to extract data and acknowledge trends and variances.
- 6+ years of experience Enterprise SaaS Sales
- 4+ years of experience managing high performing software sales teams
- 2+ years of managing an enterprise sales team
- Previous experience as an SDR is a plus
- Must have experience working with and presenting to C-Suite executives
- Successful track record of exceeding quota attainment as a manager and as an individual contributor in enterprise sales
- Continues to be a sales hunter and maintains a constant quality pipeline
- Previous experience retaining and developing a team from the ground up
- Desire and ability to coach, mentor, and grow a team of 8+ AE’s and SAE’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how marketing leaders think
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Although we are a remote company, we try to minimize the time zone spread within our teams. Our daylight working hours are within the North and South America's timezone.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.