Python Analytic Developer (NLP) – 100 PERCENT REMOTE – USA
Sr. Software Engineer
The Data Products Group at Bigtincan creates new ways to help customers generate business value from their data. We define the data to collect across our various product lines, develop the capabilities to turn that data into insights, and help integrate those capabilities into customer-facing features.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Data Products Group, you will work very closely with the product team to develop new product capabilities that derive features from audio and text in multiple languages, detect events, and generate actionable recommendations. You will also work closely with the data science and production engineers who support our API products.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software engineer who thrives on learning new things and solving business challenges to help shape product initiatives at a rapidly-growing startup.
- Production analytics development/improvement. These include customer facing features of our conversation analytics API software (e.g. voice activity detection, question detection) and new customer facing features that do not exist yet.
- Upkeep and bug fixes of existing production algorithmic software.
- Support data science activities by performing activities to acquire new data sets, clean data, generate labels, generate ML features, etc.
- Management of data corpus, features, models and metadata.
- 4 year degree in computer science or engineering, MS a plus
- Proficient in python analytic development;
- Experience performing data engineering tasks: data cleaning, data analysis, ML feature engineering, and working on teams doing continuous improvement data science
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and identify technical gaps and needs from other teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around technical choices and needs
- Desired experience in audio signal processing
- Desired experience in NLP
- Desired experience in design, development, and operations of python production systems.
- Familiarity with sales processes is a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content to the right users based on role, time, location, association and/or event – with all the automation and productivity tools needed to engage with content in one integrated, intuitive platform.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in Glasgow and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives.
For more information, please visit www.bigtincan.com or follow @bigtincan on Twitter.
- Stock Option Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)