Recruiting Coordinator – (Remote)
Who Is Bird
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. Bird has grown very rapidly in its first few years. We’ve provided tens of millions of rides to riders in over 100 cities around the globe – and we’re only just getting started.
- Own the talent coordination experience for Bird, ensuring our recruiters can focus on the hypergrowth volume while improving the overall experience for everyone
- Work closely with the recruiting team to schedule candidate interviews, reserve rooms, book travel, and any other logistics to ensure our candidates have the best possible experience
- Become a process expert, helping us improve & iterate on a hypergrowth recruiting process
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
- 1+ year of experience as a recruiting coordinator or similar professional coordination.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and still be able to execute flawlessly
- Incredibly organized and with superb attention to detail
- Positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of Gsuite products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.