Inside Sales Associate – Entry level
Bisnow is the leading B2B digital media platform for the Commercial Real Estate industry across the UK, Ireland and North America.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to branded content to data analytics and the industry’s leading marketing solution platform, our singular voice, attitude and perspective reach 30 million all-digital readers and more than 250,000 industry insiders who attend our 500+ Bisnow events each year. Operating in more than 50 cities across North America and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
Whilst many media companies have struggled through the pandemic, by being the largest global digital-only media platform in our space and by embracing the virtual event world, we’ve found a way to strive and are seeking a new hire to support the growth of our European book of business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with marketing decision makers within all asset classes and sectors of our targeted markets.
- Drive event (both digital and in person when they return) sponsorship sales by conducting in-depth prospecting research to source & confirm participation of sponsors for our events.
- Consistently prospect new business to build a strong pipeline for our senior-level sales team and become an expert at specificity prospecting.
- Connect with sponsorship prospects using phone and email strategies; responding to all inbound leads
- Assist event production department in an effort to build sponsor-friendly programs that ultimately align with the interest of Bisnow’s client base.
- Constantly brainstorm fresh and relevant topic ideas to adapt to trends within the industry.
- Understand both individual and larger team KPIs and position yourself to hit, if not exceed said KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate our sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- Work with a positive, cross functional team on an everyday basis to make certain of successful sponsorship, marketing and financial performance of these events.
Expectations and Strengths:
- Innate hustle, raw intelligence and infectious enthusiasm.
- Ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial yet disciplined mindset, creative yet organized work-ethic and an ambitious yet humble attitude.
- Ability to learn fast. We’re constantly bringing new digital and event products to market and you need to be able to understand their purpose, how our clients use them and learn to sell them yourself.
- Demonstrated experience excelling in a group or team environment of any sort.
- A strong interest in growing into an externally facing sales role or similar position working closely with clients.
- A strong interest in the commercial real estate industry.
- A strong interest in media and digital marketing solutions.
- Ability to remain receptive to feedback and open, constructive criticism.
- Capability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, frequently-changing sales environment.
What Are The Benefits?
- Career progression. The goal is to train, nurture and work with you to be promoted to a business manager, then a market Director and then a VP of Bisnow. Bureaucracy is not our thing, so no matter what stage of your career at Bisnow – if you excel, you will be rewarded, both professionally and personally.
- We have a competitive compensation structure that rewards those who win, incredibly well.
- Vacation is important and we want you to take it. We’re also not into bureaucracy so tracking vacation sounds insane and that’s why we decided to offer unlimited vacation.