Blood Donor Recruiter
Our company is growing!
We are now accepting applications for our April 2021 Orientation Class. Interviews are being scheduled this coming week.
As a Blood Donor Recruiter, you will be part of a team of highly qualified Recruiters who help save lives every day.
This is an Independent Contractor position that:
- Is 100% work-from-home.
- Is Weekdays only (M-F); no Weekends.
- Involves placing outbound calls to previous Blood Donors to schedule future donation appointments.
Preferential consideration will be given to candidates who live in the Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- Have compassion, empathy, and a desire to help others.
- Are great listeners.
- Are able to immediately connect with people.
- Are persuasive without being pushy, nor aggressive.
- Are motivated to exceed performance benchmarks.
- Can multitask and focus on details.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Have at least 1 year of of documented (in resume) outbound calling experience.
- Have at least 2 years of documented (in resume) sales or customer service experience.
- Have experience working online using multiple browser tabs and multiple software applications at the same time.
- Be able to overcome objections.
- Be reliable.
- Have a private, quiet place to work.
- Have an internet service provider (ISP) account that is NOT satellite.
- Run/Use Microsoft Windows 10.
- Have a high speed internet connection that can accommodate VOIP calling.
Additional Position Information and Requirements:
- Compensation of $13.50 – $16.00/hour (factoring recruitment experience).
- Contracts are awarded for renewable terms with a minimum of 25 hours/week, Monday through Friday. A maximum of 40 hours/week are available.
- Must be physically able to consistently work a minimum of 25 hours/week.
- In addition to working during the week day, must be willing to consistently work late-afternoon/evening shifts Monday-Thursday.
- Advancement opportunities exist. We promote from within!
Please visit our website (www.telerecruitmentspecialists.com), click on the Applicants tab, then click on the Blood Donor Recruiter button to complete the application, submit your resume (in PDF or MS Word format only) and complete a short voice audition.
To ensure you receive all email communication from the company, please add “telerecruitmentspecialists.com” to your email client’s Safe Sender list.
Submitting a copy of your resume and a voice audition are mandatory requirements of the application process.
If you have any questions, please email Shelli at email@example.com.