Product Marketing Manager
UK based: We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for product marketing a number of products, solutions and services at Blue Prism.
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for product marketing a number of products, solutions and services at Blue Prism.
This person will be a key appointment, and will be responsible for launching new products, enabling a global sales force, ideating on key campaigns and go to market strategies, for our intelligent automation and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution set.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the candidate will be expected to improve our position as the global leader in intelligent automation and RPA, through a number of channels including but not limited to: blogging, bylines, press relations, industry events, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and customer case studies.
The selected candidate will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive the product launch and go-to-market strategy for new features and products. They’ll work closely with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Enablement, and Sales Engineers, and enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- End-to-end ownership of specific Blue Prism products, solutions and services, from a product marketing perspective.
- Strong experience selling and marketing to enterprise customers on a global scale across the globe.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Blue Prism’s products, services, and solutions.
- Build the plan and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support Blue Prism’s global sales enablement team, sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the Blue Prism demand generation and global marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Support the remainder of the Blue Prism Marketing teams with content to increase coverage of Blue Prism in key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.