Senior Director, People (Human Resources)
Everything we do at Bluebeam is to create value for our customers as we serve them, partner with them and innovate on their behalf to move their work forward.
At Bluebeam, we hire for both competency and character. We are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while approaching their work ethically using a team-based approach and while modeling our core values.
Our People Team plays a critical role in achieving Bluebeam’s purpose. Our team builds better lives for our employees while contributing to our global industry impact and long-term business success. We shape our future through our core values, acting as a strategic partner in promoting an authentic culture of trust, excellence, respect, well-being, equity, and diversity.
By investing in and growing our people to achieve their full potential, we create a highly engaged global team driven to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Join this talented team as our Senior Director, People (Human Resources) and help us build the future. The Senior Director leads a team of HR professionals to design and implement organizational and talent development programs in partnership with company leadership. This role leads the design, implementation and change management efforts of organizational models, learning and development programs, performance and succession management, and supports the delivery of culture, values and diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging efforts. This leader builds strong relationships across the organization to align our people strategy with business objectives.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers. This means every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
This role will be responsible for:
- Assess, align, and build the HR team to support business goals and objectives
- Educate, advise, and influence business leaders in all aspects of talent management: organizational development, competency models, leadership development, career mapping, internal career mobility, employee engagement and retention, performance criteria and measurement, succession planning, talent reviews and change management
- Monitor and interpret trends and metrics around employee satisfaction, attrition, and turnover, etc. and establish/ implement recommendations for improvement or enhancements based on data analysis
- Workforce Planning: Partner closely with Talent Acquisition to forecast talent/ skills needed that align with company strategy
- Influence the strategy for our company values, diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, and ensure the organization is equipped to execute on this strategy effectively: includes Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Employee Value Proposition, Culture/ Communications, Pay equity, Internal promotion process, talent development and management, etc.
- Innovate on HR planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for filling these gaps
- Drive a culture that rewards, promotes, and encourages high performance through the organization
- Thoughtfully balance short and long-term objectives while employing a bias for action
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 10-12+ years of experience in the People field, with significant experience in talent acquisition, human resources business partnering, and organizational development.
- Key understanding of organizational dynamics while being an exceptional communicator
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to effectively and efficiently with all functions and build strong relationships across the organization by being a diplomatic and effective influencer
- Ability to view the organization from a broad business perspective
- Execution-focused hands-on leader able to partner with and lead a professional team in an outcome-driven culture
- A demonstrated track record of utilizing metrics and analytics to inform and influence decisions
- Demonstrated success translating organizational strategy into talent priorities and quickly developing and executing plans to meet organization-wide objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and expertise in growing and developing employees, establishing metrics and creating a culture of accountability
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong initiative, and critical thinking skills
- High intellectual horsepower- smart and insightful, with high emotional intelligence
- B.A./B.S. in Human Resources or related field
- SHRM or SPHR certification a plus
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn – anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.