Data/Analytics Consultant (Minneapolis / Remote – No Travel)
BlueGranite is looking for a Data/Analytics Solution Consultant to join our growing and award winning team. This full-time, remote position is for individuals who enjoy a hands-on development role in data/analytics using Microsoft technologies.
At a minimum, we’re looking for:
- 5+ years professional, hands-on technical development experience with SQL Server, Microsoft Azure data services, or Power BI
- Ability to support up to 3 clients simultaneously on planned and emergent initiatives relating to data platform and BI solutions
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), T-SQL, and Dimensional Warehousing with an eye towards modern data platform solution development in Azure
- Experience as a developer/consultant for business intelligence or data engineering
- Experience with data concepts, database queries, flows and movements or experience with creating informative and interactive data visualizations/models
- Curiosity about data and the ability to translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions, including certifications and/or professional groups
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with other team members and clients
- Degree in information technology, computer science, business, or engineering
- Ability to work remotely, at a home-office
- Authorization to work in the U.S., without the requirement for an employment visa or sponsorship
This position is for U.S. based applicants currently residing in, or planning to relocate to, the following states: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for student or other employment work visas at this time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.