Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst (Global, No C2C)
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: *PST, CIST, partial overlap required*)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 – $65 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We’ve been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Want to launch innovative Salesforce implementations supporting B2C and B2B digital healthcare products? Looking to play a key role on an integrated team using cutting-edge CRM technology and agile methods? Can you apply creative problem-solving skills to solve complex business challenges?
If so, you may be the next Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst for our client.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce QA Analyst to play a key role in testing and launching Salesforce initiatives for our client’s rapidly growing online therapy business.
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment to test and verify Salesforce experiences that solve critical needs of over 150 users including our customer service, HR, and talent teams
- Review and analyze user stories, product documents, business requirements, and design specifications to understand functionality of features, processes, workflows, reports, integrations, etc.
- Document clear, concise, and comprehensive test scenarios and execution steps to verify functionality
- Execute test cases and record results in JIRA
- Ensure functionality is delivered per the business requirements and product documents
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and contribute to project status, risk and issues
- Perform smoke tests in UAT and production after deployment
- Assist in researching and resolving production issues for end users
- 3+ years experience as a QA Analyst, Software Tester, Salesforce Administrator, or Consultant delivering measurable results which exceed expectations
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with the Salesforce platform with preferable experience in Service Cloud, Lightning, Path, Case Management, Omni-Channel, Knowledge, Chat, Reports, Einstein, and Pardot
- Ability to document test cases, bugs, and issues for other team members to clearly understand
- Extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders and team members
- Ability to adapt to short sprint cycles in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Salesforce Certified Administrator nice to have
- Familiarity with third-party API concepts and integration nice to have
- Comfort working in a remote environment
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.