Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer – Brightside Health – 100% Remote in Mental Telehealth
Do you want to shape the future of design at a rapidly growing mental healthcare company? We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team and help tell the Brightside story through engaging, high-performing creative executions.
Around 20% of Americans experience anxiety and / or depression each year, yet fewer than half get the care and only a fraction of those who receive care get even minimally adequate treatment. Brightside (www.brightside.com) offers expert, best practice, personalized medication, and therapy for depression and anxiety, from the comfort of home. Were getting phenomenal results : 83% of Brightside members experience a clinically significant symptom reduction and 60% achieve remission levels within 12 weeks. Our mission is to deliver life-changing depression and anxiety care to everyone who needs it.
What You’ll Do
You will design intuitive, industry-leading UI and UX experiences for our member-facing native and web apps on mobile and desktop. You’ll transform Brightside’s user experience and product design system through partnership with our product, marketing and engineering teams.
Other responsibilities include:
- Engage in ideation sessions with your partners
- Understand and incorporate business + stakeholder requirements, user needs, and technical specifications into your creative process
- Guide product development by delivering a variety of outputs, from high level concepts to detailed designs to interactive prototypes
- Execute, review, and deliver end-to-end design projects
- Hit your deadlines, communicating status as you go
Who You Are
We are looking for an exceptional product designer who uses human-centered design as the backbone to your design decisions. You can operate at a startup speed, quickly pivoting from one project to another while taking ownership of projects with a strong point of view.
Other success factors include:
- 4+ years of product design experience
- A design thinking mentality
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Proven ability to plan and conduct user research
- Track record of leveraging best practices in human-centered design, design thinking, user-experience, and user interface design
- A strong attention to detail and foundation in applying branding, typography, color, layout, and composition
- Demonstrated history of strong execution and cross-company collaboration
- Willingness to dive in at all stages of the creative process – from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning assets
- Expertise in a broad range of creative design tools (Adobe, Figma, etc.)
- Self motivated and comfortable working independently, with the ability to flex with changing priorities
- 100% Remote work environment & flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive compensation & Equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Including Life & Disability Insurance
- Hardware & Tools of your choice
- An Opportunity to make an impact and change the world of mental telehealth
Please submit a portfolio that shows off the breadth of your capabilities, including examples of consumer-facing native mobile apps.