Financial Planning & Accounting (FP&A) Analyst
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
The Finance team is dedicated to financial reporting and enabling budget execution & optimization to deliver growth and efficiencies across the company. This role partners across multiple functions including line of business partners and leaders, recruiting, and the broader Finance organization. This individual will report through the FP&A organization with the primary area of responsibility being our Sales, Marketing, and Success organizations.
This role operates cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results through operational improvement, enhanced management reporting, providing key access to data, and by acting as a subject matter expert for expense management and other related items for the organization they support.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Become embedded with business partners (both in Finance and across other functions), establishing trust and gaining an understanding of relevant business drivers
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and manage interdependencies on other company processes to meet work deadlines
- Develop repeatable and scalable reporting
- Build, maintain and improve complex financial models; summarizing and presenting financial performance to stakeholders
- Research financial results, distill and synthesize key messages to business partners
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Big 4 experience and/or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred
- Advanced Excel experience; proficiency in G-Suite tools. Experience with Netsuite and Adaptive Insights is a plus
- Critical math and analytic skills and a proven ability to execute complicated models to support business growth and understanding
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Highly motivated, self-aware, collaborative, and responsive
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at ** Redacted **.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.