Sales Enablement Manager
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 100 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
Our B2B Business Operations team is made up of endlessly curious, strategic thinkers and doers. This small team will push each other intellectually and operationally to help implement the most important strategic initiatives within Calm.
About the Role:
You will own and drive our Calm for Business Sales Enablement program. Sales Enablement is a critical part of growing our B2B org–you will drive high-level strategic decision making across go-to-market, enable the sales team, and add operational rigor across the company. We’re looking for a structured communicator who finds joy in simplifying the complex to develop the training content, curriculum and programs that enable our sales people to be successful in their jobs.
- Own strategy, design, implementation of Sales Enablement function
- Ensure consistency and create alignment across the B2B sales, account management and product teams for all customer calls on:
- Build out onboarding training, instruction and continuous education
- Experience with instructional design
- Define Sales Enablement KPIs and measuring success of programs / initiatives
- Own project communications and internal announcements strategy
- Create a Sales Enablement program for Calm for Business
- Partner with Sales, People Team, BizOps, Marketing and Product to ensure accuracy and consistency in client-facing communications across all Calm for Business Teams
- Diagnose the need for sales enablement tools, go through vendor selection, implement and manage selected tools
- Ensure ongoing use and maintenance of tools by leadership and sales teams
- Determine sales collateral needs with the Marketing team and build training for the use of this collateral
- Evolve our document management system to keep up with the needs of the team
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale
- Own and maintain rules of engagement
- 5+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales onboarding, instructional design; high-growth startup experience is preferred
- Develop strong relationships and build trust with internal teams in order to create alignment among org
- Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, KnowBe4 (or similar Learning Management System)
- Process-oriented change management guru
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment; strong project management and operational management skills
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.