Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Client Requirements: applicants MUST BE US Citizens and be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
Capital Technology Group is dedicated to providing outstanding information technology consulting services for commercial and government clients. Our team shares a passion for excellence, a thirst for knowledge, and brings together a diverse range of skills to ensure the success of our clients.
We are currently looking for strong DevOps Engineers to help build out, automate, and maintain our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented and integrated DevOps team of engineers supporting USCIS as it improves its Biometrics and Machine Learning capabilities. You are someone who can demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical applications and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. You know how to automate things, including deployments and application or infrastructure failures, so that we can respond to failures before our users notice. Qualified DevOps engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- 4+ years experience working with software development teams to make sure that builds, deployments, and operations run smoothly
- Are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes or other container-orchestration systems
- Are familiar with at least one configuration management framework
- Can manage and automate CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Must be able to get up-to-speed quickly on new projects and technologies
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working with Java or Groovy
- Familiar with Splunk, NewRelic, or similar tools
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution
- Liberal PTO vacation policy
- Generous training allowance
- Bonus incentive programs – employee referrals and performance based rewards
Capital Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.