CareRev is bringing the future of work to healthcare. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to take control of their schedules and lives, all the while being able to make extra money to pay off school debt, go back to school, or simply take care of their family.
CareRev includes an on-demand online marketplace for healthcare staff, and software tools for Hospitals. Hospitals book highly specialized professionals on carerev.com every day. On the CareRev app healthcare professionals easily and quickly book per diem and contract work right from their phone.
We’re funded by an extraordinary group of investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Michael Sibel and other YC alumni.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.
This position is 100% remote; however this role will be expected to work during Pacific Time business hours.
CareRev is seeking a motivated, metrics-driven Healthcare Recruiter to source, screen, and submit qualified candidates for open RN, CNA, and Tech positions. This is role is staffing-specific and does not include the entire lifecycle of the professional. Our professionals are the lifeblood of our business. It’s critical to source and convert professionals who are both a fit clinically, and a fit for the CareRev platform.
CareRev is different not only because it provides per diem work, but it’s an app. The app is a key differentiator to the traditional staffing model that has been the standard for the marketplace. The Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for speaking to CareRev’s key differentiators, focusing on the freedom and flexibility the app provides.
Who you are
Working in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment is where you do your best work. You are an excellent communicator who is able to market CareRev’s platform to professionals. You are passionate about helping healthcare professionals gain flexibility and financial independence.
- 3-5 years of proven success in healthcare recruiting with a focus in staffing
- Deep knowledge of major job boards – Indeed & ZipRecruiter
- Comprehensive understanding of the landscape of regional job markets throughout the US and corresponding candidate pools.
- Ability to quickly pivot in response to constantly changing priorities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Field and pre-screen all incoming applications from job posts across all job boards. You’ll be screening candidates to determine if they are qualified to apply for the position they’ve indicated and if they are a good fit for the CareRev app platform.
- Invite candidates to apply from Indeed and ZipRecruiter’s “Suggested Candidates” pool.
- Search resume databases for well-suited candidates. Directly reach out to candidates via email and phone in order to convert professionals to CareRev applicants.
- Administrative tasks include: optimizing job copy, posting job ads, refreshing job ads across platforms (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Nurse.com, and CareRev Careers), and editing posts when necessary.
Nice to have skills/experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare and/or tech experience
- Experience working at a startup
- Copywriting skills
- Sales experience