Inside Sales Representative
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
We are building a team of Inside Sales Representatives to bring ambulatory surgery centers, skilled nursing facilities, and other small healthcare facilities onto the CareRev staffing platform. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, self-motivated, and enjoy talking on the phone. This role is perfect for someone early in their career looking to learn more about the healthcare industry and build sales and business development skills at a fast-growing technology company. Compensation includes an hourly wage based on your experience, sales commission, and performance bonuses.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect existing and new markets, create, prioritize, enrich lists of leads and contacts.
- Focus on specific cities, working to build our business in your markets
- Qualify leads by understanding the prospect's staffing needs
- Make 40+ calls and send 30+ emails a day in Salesforce
- Learn and navigate healthcare organizations to find the right internal contact
- Describe CareRev value proposition and provide product demos to potential customers over the phone
- Partner with senior team members to close large and system deals
- Contribute ideas to the team for improving the sales strategy, tactics, and materials
What We're Looking For:
- You enjoy speaking on the phone and have strong communication skills
- You have a positive attitude, a “smile in your voice,” and are not discouraged easily
- You are activity-driven and enjoy meeting goals each day
- Some sales experience is a plus, but this is an entry-level position, so we expect minimal experience and will train you. We are looking for a hustler with a good intuition for sales
- Comfortable with technology tools and mobile apps
You'll Stand Out With:
- Any healthcare experience is a plus
- Experienced healthcare business development professionals valued and will get commensurate opportunities
- Experience with our sales tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, Zoominfo
- Success working remotely
- Strong work ethic, coachable, a focus on self-development, customer-obsessed and curious
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers in California, Florida, Chicago, and other cities book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We have an intelligent, collaborative, fun team passionate about building an amazing company and changing the world for the better. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, Transformation Capital, Industry Ventures, Zach Coelius, Gaingels, and Michael Siebel.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.