Senior Operations Support Manager
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for overseeing daily inbound/outbound switchboard analytics for CareRev’s Contact Center
- Create and maintain Operational policies and procedures related to Operational Support and 24×7 customer service
- Define data-driven growth goals for the future of contact center solutions, both inbound and outbound
- Work closely with Clinical Operations, Operational Success, Quality Assurance & Compliance, and Training to ensure consistent CareRev’s standards throughout the Professional journey
- Responsible for ensuring all calls, chats, emails, and sms are handled to brand standards across the Customer Support Team
- Main point of contact for VOIP, IVR, and all Contact Center solutions for the enterprise, and acts as project manager in collaboration with the Director of Customer Success
- Ensures Salesforce CRM is optimized and seeks appropriate solutions and enhancements in collaboration with Engineering, Product, and other cross-functional partners
- Maintains focus on SLA's as appropriate
- Analyzes, reports, and communicates CSAT scores and trends
- Reporting into the Director of Customer Success, directly manages the Customer Support Manager, Escalation Specialist, Workforce Management Coordinator, and Support Team Lead
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years call center Customer Service Management
- Ability to solve challenging problems with minimal guidance
- Passion for working on complex projects, with a track record of success managing key operational processes from start to finish
- Strong communication, time-management, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask, highly flexible
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Washington State, Colorado and New York City Applicants ONLY: Please contact us directly for compensation information at ** Redacted ** and include your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. Applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.