At Caribou, we’re on a mission to help drivers save money and take control of their car payments. Caribou does this by using technology to unlock low rates, and people to make the process easy and enjoyable. We offer a fully online application and a dedicated team to walk you through the process. We put Drivers in control.
In the last year alone, we grew revenue by 5x and raised a $50M Series B. We’re built by leaders from the technology, automotive, and finance industries, and we’re proud to be backed by a great team of venture capital investors, including QED Investors, Goldman Sachs, Moderne Ventures, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures and others.
About the Role
Caribou is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to drive our Candidate experience from the start of the hiring process to the end. We are looking for someone with a passion for bringing excellent Candidate experiences, high attention to detail, problem solver of all things scheduling, and someone to drive our operational efficiency in the recruiting space. This role will report to the Recruiting Operations Manager, and will work closely with colleagues in the People & Culture team, along with Hiring teams from all branches of our organization. The Recruiting Coordinator will:
- Coordinate Candidate interviews and manage Interviewer’s calendaring needs
- Partner with Recruiters to plan and execute interviewing strategies
- Maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure all information is accurate, and that Hiring teams have the right access and instructions to navigate the platform
- Communicate professionally, empathetically, and tactfully while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work on additional projects across the People & Culture team as needed
This role can be based out of Caribou offices in Washington, DC; Denver, CO; Austin, TX. Alternatively, the Recruiting Coordinator may work remotely from a state where Caribou does business. However, this role will require attendance at occasional in-person team meetings. As a result, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this position.
You are someone who enjoys organizing and detailing events. You have been in a customer facing role previously and would like to use those skills to ensure an excellent Candidate experience for everyone that joins Caribou. You:
- 3+ years of work in a job that required administrative support and/or coordination. This could be recruiting coordination, HR coordination, event planning, customer service via computer based work, and/or onboarding specialist. HR or Recruitment field is preferred.
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail. You’re a problem solver and are able to make decisions quickly.
- Experience working with at least one ATS, preferably Greenhouse.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Eagerness to expand your skills
How we will take care of you
Everyone at Caribou is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary compensation: $60k-75k
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
Our Core Values
We come from all walks of life and are joined together by our shared values, which guide our work. This helps us improve life for our customers, our communities and our team members.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
Caribou is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above, and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.