Account Executive (Sales) – Remote Job
CE Broker provides a software platform that helps state regulatory and licensing bodies track, manage, and enforce continuing education requirements.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our Business Development team, who will be responsible for generating new business and developing relationships with Government decision makers who regulate licensed professionals in the US. This role will work collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams to drive growth across our government verticals.
This is a full time position, scheduled to work 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, unless otherwise required by project activities. The target base pay range for this position is $55-85K, accompanied by our full benefits package and bonuses awarded for exceptional performance.
This is a remote position and can be done from anywhere in the United States.
- Conduct on-going research and a strategic cold calling process to generate new leads for various verticals of the business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with State & National licensing boards and associations, including key decision makers.
- Communicating the broad value of our platform, and highlighting key win themes of various programs and services in interactions with stakeholders.
- Provide on-site and remote presentations to prospective clients as needed.
- Meet or exceed regular sales goals set by the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Absorb stakeholder feedback to create actionable insights for product and sales teams.
- Lead prospects through the sales process, from qualification through contract negotiation and ultimately activation of services.
- Provide support for current and sold accounts.
- Track leads and activity using CE Broker’s Customer Relationship Management system.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for department and leadership teams.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or proposal writing.
- Deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- SaaS or software sales and/or account management experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a government-oriented sales or marketing role greatly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Keen eye for detail, and a desire to provide delightful customer support.
- Experience using workplace efficiency, communication, and marketing software for a variety of tasks (i.e. Slack, Zoom, Hubspot, Trello.)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel to and from client sites throughout the US as needed.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Business or Marketing, or equivalent professional experience.
- If you have a cool talent like break dancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Why work for CE Broker?
- Voted Best Company to Work For by Florida Trend and Outside Magazine year after year!
- Jobs that make a difference: Our products actually make professionals’ lives easier every day.
- Balanced Lifestyle – Flexible scheduling and the ability to work from home (or anywhere!)
- Wellness benefits: Generous fitness allowance and discounts on organic produce delivery.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits – We’ll help you take care of yourself and your family.
- Retirement plan with company matching – Live in the moment…but plan for the future too.
- Check out your future coworkers at CE Broker’s Instagram page!
Want to make your application stand out?
Include a cover letter or other writing sample with your application, so we can get to know you a little better. Effective communication is crucial in this role, so feel free to show off your skills and tell us who you are and why you’re the one for the job!