Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
The Onboarding Coordinator will play a pivotal role in the onboarding and offboarding of Cerebral talent. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of Human Resources or Recruiting experience in a fast paced or start up work environment. The Onboarding Coordinator will work in multiple systems to ensure efficacy and timeliness of entry into the company.
- Onboard all new hires using multiple platforms (GSuite, Asana, Electric, etc.)
- Offboard all employees by conducting exit interviews.
- Be a resource for candidates in their experience joining the Cerebral team.
- Additional tasks within scope of role (as assigned).
- 1+ years experience in an Human Resources, Recruiting, or Administration function.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, yet creative and innovative.
- Ability to handle the technological demands of using multiple applications simultaneously.
- Reliable continuous internet connection during working hours.